Did you know that 80% of a regular cleaning product consists of water? SophieGreen has converted the remaining 20% into a cleaning miracle in the form of a powerful powder in a cardboard tube. Hello pow(d)er, goodbye plastic waste!
SophieGreen Sopje is a nature-friendly concentrated powder for large cleaning jobs in and around the house. The large amount of plastic waste in the world is a serious problem. And that is why we have chosen for a powerful nature-friendly product in sustainable plastic-free packaging. This way we save on unnecessary use of plastic bottles. Sopje is really easy to use. One teaspoon of cleaning powder is good for one 7 liter bucket to clean your household with. With a wonderful scent experience, you can mop your house, soak the doors or all your garden furniture with a big smile.